Packed with seasonal inspiration and fresh ideas for your house and garden, the Andover Gardening Fair is an exciting new event for 2018. You will meet owners and growers who really care about their plants and products, and offer the interesting as well as the unusual – all at reasonable prices.
Our hand-picked exhibitors from across the region will be offering an array of:
- Herbaceous perennials, ornamental grasses, ferns, shrubs and patio plants
- Garden furniture, sundries, equipment and landscaping products
- Unique home accessories and unusual gifts
- Organic skincare and natural beauty products
- Preserves & pickles, free range eggs, seasonal fruit & veg, cut flowers
Our stallholders are happy to chat about their plants and stock, and to offer their expertise and share their enthusiasm, so do come along to see what you can add to your own garden – or just admire the beautiful plants on show!
The Children’s Corner will offer face painting, seed planting and other craft activities to keep our younger visitors entertained. After a hard day’s browsing, take the weight off your feet at one of the many Café’s on offer or treat yourself to something stronger at The Gin Stall.
Entry for visitors is free, so whether you’re an enthusiastic horticulturist or just looking for inspiration, you’ll have a great day out at the Andover Gardening Fair.